Hello my loves! Mornings are best met with self care rituals, like a warm cup of golden latte. Today I would love to share one of my all time favorite drinks. I first tried this drink in Tulum and got totally hooked. My friends and I used to joke and call it magic potion- hence the name. I love starting my day with this delicious comforting and healthy latte. It is so GOOD FOR YOU and is especially good when its rainy/cold outside…although I don’t need rain for this.
Also good for the night + crazy health benefits such as anti-inflammatory and powerful antioxidant properties. It is also pretty simple to make.
- 1 cup of homemade almond milk (could also sub for coconut or almond-coconut)
- 1 tsp coconut oil (optional)
-1 tsp turmeric powder or freshly squeezed turmeric juice
- 1 tsp of freshly squeezed ginger juice or ginger powder
- Pinch of black pepper or black pepper oil
- TIP: I use this pre-made powder mix I found on Amazon that already includes powdered ginger, turmeric and pepper- makes preparation way easier.
Warm up almond milk (or water if you prefer) and add all the ingredients. Whisk for a foamy texture. That's it.
#goldenlatte #fullmoonchronicles #fullmoonrecipes